To determine the suitable model of Google Play services on your Android tool, obtain Play Services data or cross to Settings -> Apps -> Google Play services, and take a look at the Three-digit series (let’s use XYZ) within the parentheses:
* X defines Android model:
- zero for Android
- 2 for Android five.zero and five.1 beginning with Play Services v8
- four for Android five.zero and five.1 earlier than Play Services v8, Android >= 6.zero after
- five for Android Wear
- 7 for Android five.zero
- eight for Android TV
- nine for Android eight.zero+
* Y defines CPU structure:
- 1 for armeabi
- Three for armeabi-v7a
- four for arm64-v8a
- five for mips
- 7 for x86
- eight for x86_64
* Z defines DPI:
- zero for common nodpi
- 2 for 160
- four for 240
- 6 for 320
- eight for 480
- It turns out that 7YZ builds changed into 4YZ with Google Play services v6.five. If you have been on 7YZ earlier than, you will have to now set up 4YZ.
- It turns out that 4YZ builds were given cut up into 2YZ for Lollipop and 4YZ for Marshmallow with Google Play services v8. If you have been on 4YZ earlier than, you will have to now set up 2YZ in Lollipop and 4YZ in Marshmallow.
- 014 for Android 438 for Android 6.zero+ armeabi-v7a CPU 480 DPI tool
- 876 for Android TV x86 CPU 320 DPI tool
- 940 for Android eight.zero+ arm64 CPU nodpi tool
Google Play services is used to replace Google apps and apps from Google Play.
This element supplies core capability like authentication in your Google services, synchronized contacts, get admission to to the entire newest consumer privateness settings, and better high quality, lower-powered location primarily based services.
Google Play services additionally complements your app enjoy. It hurries up offline searches, supplies extra immersive maps, and improves gaming studies.
Apps won’t paintings if you happen to uninstall Google Play services.